Whether you’re a scholar or a working skilled in search of to advance your profession, there’s no higher approach than with in-depth, specialised coaching. Focusing on a selected space of animation manufacturing provides superior expertise and credentials that studios are on the lookout for, serving to to maneuver your profession in the suitable course.
The Animation Workshop (TAW) in Viborg, Denmark gives brief programs, workshops, and grasp courses to advance your tasks, and one-semester intensive skilled coaching packages in Storyboarding, Illustration, Visual Effects, or 3D Character Animation that permit college students to decide on a single space of focus and develop the experience that may reshape their entire profession.
The internationally acknowledged Animation Workshop, persistently ranked among the many prime animation faculties by revered publications all over the world, presents Bachelor of Arts levels in Character Animation, CG Arts, and Graphic Storytelling, and has an array of workshops, packages, and coaching programs designed to additional animation schooling, analysis, and tradition.
Professional coaching programs from The Animation Workshop present one of the best in superior animation schooling, together with vibrant scholar life and humanities tradition. These programs supply college students distinctive instructional alternatives, together with:
- Instruction from skilled, working professionals with insights and expertise with present studio practices and actual manufacturing environments.
- Curricula developed in collaboration with business professionals.
- Six hours of educating 5 days every week together with a mix of lectures, sensible work on assignments/tasks and/or mentoring – all the time in English.
- A devoted area within the faculty for the category to work, community, and collaborate always.
- Knowledgeable community with different individuals and with visitor academics – in addition to with the remainder of The Animation Workshop/VIA University College.
- Advice and assets for additional coaching and employment prospects.
- A energetic, supportive scholar setting, with social and networking occasions, and the chance to attach with like-minded individuals from all over the world.
This fall, TAW is once more providing their superior skilled coaching programs in Visual Effects and Storyboarding.
Students learning Storyboarding at TAW this fall may have 12 weeks of storyboarding for second and 3d animation, animated television collection, and live-action/vfx heavy movie, utilizing Toon Boom Storyboard Pro. The course additionally covers associated topics similar to display writing, cinematography, and drawing expertise. Students learning Storyboarding will earn 30 ECTS credit for the semester.
The Visual Effects semester is an intensive 16 week course that features Maya, Nuke, ZBrush, Arnold, Mari, Photoshop, 3D Equalizer, Clarisse, and Substance Painter. Students have a customized workstation with 24/7 entry, and one-on-one tutoring, working towards a showreel-worthy private challenge. This distinctive program is supported by the EU, and a restricted quantity of scholarships can be found.
Deadlines to use for these distinctive coaching programs are arising quickly, and it’s necessary for worldwide candidates to use as quickly as potential, because of the period of time it takes to obtain a visa.
Storyboarding Professional Training Course
Application deadline: June 20, 2018
Semester schedule: September 10 – November 30
More information: https://animationworkshop.via.dk/programs-and-courses/storyboard
Visual Effects Professional Training Course
Application deadline: June 10, 2018
Semester schedule: August 20 – December 7
More information: https://animationworkshop.via.dk/programs-and-courses/vfx
TAW can also be operating a number of animation programs, grasp courses, and occasions within the coming months which are nicely value testing, with deadlines coming quickly as properly. Some of the thrilling upcoming programs on the calendar embrace:
- Clyde Henry Stop-Motion and Puppet Building Workshop (August 20-24): Click HERE for more information.
- World Building Workshop (September 7-9): Click HERE for more information.
- Houdini Masterclass with Andrew Lowell (September 21-23): Click HERE for more information.
- Cinematic Storytelling Masterclass with Jericca Cleland (October 13-14): Click HERE for more information.
More details about TAW programs, packages, and occasions could be found at the Animation Workshop website.
Don’t miss out on the autumn semester of The Animation Workshop — it’s not solely a singular instructional and cultural expertise, nevertheless it may also be a strong option to sharpen your focus and place your self for the subsequent phases of your profession.
(Image at prime: Still from Rikke Planeta’s “Bacchus,” a Bachelor manufacturing at The Animation Workshop)